I am finished with focusing on everybody else and not taking care of myself. The stress is too much, I'm exhausted, and my physical and mental health is being negatively impacted.
So, I have decided "NO MORE".
I need to start taking care of myself and put myself first. I need to do what I can to help myself. I need to get healthy, lose weight, and be happy. I am realizing that I don't have to be the person I am now for the rest of my life. I can change my path and fix it all.
So, I am making the choice to make my life better.
1. Change my diet. I need to change the way I eat and do better with my portion size. No more fast food, no more going back for multiple servings, and more home cooking of healthier meals.
2. Working out. I need to get into better shape and start walking and working out.
3. Cleaning. I need to go through all my stuff and get rid of a bunch of junk. I have too many clothes that I don't wear, too many art supplies that I don't use, and just too much STUFF. It is time to clear it all out!
4. Hobbies. I need to go back to my hobbies and doing things I enjoy. This will make my life less stressful and more fun.
5. Myself. I am going to take for time with my appearance. I will dress better, take time to do my hair and makeup, and just try to take better care of how I look.
So, yea... a lot of changes. I won't be doing it all one at a time in order to make it easier. It won't do me any good to do it all at once and then get stressed out from that! So, step by step.
Yep, step by step... to a happier and healthier me.