Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Huh... I forgot about this thing

So, it appears that I totally forgot that I had this blog and it's been sitting here all alone for a few years now. I was trying to make a new one when Blogger told me my email already existed! Which was a bit of a shock for me as I had no idea I had started one. Since I found it though, I am thinking I may try to pick it back up. It won't be a daily thing, but I am hoping to update twice a week when I have time.

The blog will also change focus a bit from what it was at the start. It will still be about food a lot of the time including meal plans, recipes, photos, and fun finds at the store but I want to do even more. It will be used to help raise awareness for some health problems I have been diagnosed with. I will be posting exerts from my novels and short stories. There will be stuff about places I am finding as I explore my new city and when I travel. Plus, there will always be random fun stuff because life has a way of throwing curve balls in your direction.

So here we go (again)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment